Lee Baron Bespoke Custom Tailors Ltd.
Terms and Conditions
1. Delivery for tailored clothing shall be 6-10 weeks depending on busy periods for production. Delivery time is approximate and not guaranteed. There may be delays in shipping time due to goods being stuck in customs, poor weather and force majeure or acts of God which are beyond our control.
2. There are no refunds for tailored clothing but we shall ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Alterations are paid for by Lee Baron when measurements entered have not been reflected in the completed clothing. Please note there is a 1/2 inch + or – variable allowable for all tailored clothing. Lee Baron cannot take responsibility for the fit of garments made from the measurements provided by our customers. We are delighted to make garments to specifications however we can only alter garments made to maeasurements taken by our staff.
3. Colours of clothing on the website may vary depending on your screen and due to picture resolution and your screen resolution. You must accept this.
4. For all orders, shipping is included and we use HK parcel post and Fed ex for rush orders.
5. For EU country orders, VAT and Import Duty is INCLUDED in the prices. For USA orders only shipping is included in the prices and there may be some local sales tax and import duty imposed upon arrival of the goods. Though we try to minimize this as much as possible.
6. Payment can be made by Visa or Master card, TT to our account or International bank draft. If payment is delayed due to failure of credit card clearance, the order time shall be delayed. Order delivery time begins ONLY after payment has been approved.
7. Complaints should be made within 15 days of receipt of your goods provided the goods have not been used and subject to wear and tear.
I agree to the above terms and conditions.
(c) 2017 Lee Baron Bespoke Custom Tailors Ltd.